4Cabling Cat 6 UTP LAN Outdoor GEL Filled Cable - 305m Roll on a Reel: Black
CAT 6 UTP LAN OUTDOOR GEL FILLED CABLE - 305M ROLL ON A REEL: BLACK
Suitable for direct underground burial, in addition, the sheath is UV stabilised for protection if there is any part of the cable exposed to sunlight.
Protect your cables from the harsh Australian environment - from sun damage, moisture, and possible corrosion resulting in electrical shorts and equipment deterioration. 4Cabling's CAT6 UTP GEL Filled Outdoor 23AWG UV Stabilised cable can broadcast up to 550MHz for broadband video, meeting the telecommunications standards of EIA/TIA 568 C.2 for the construction of cable components and operations. These Category 6 outdoor cables transmit data across a copper distributed data interface (CDDI), optimal for great Gigabit Ethernet performance.
The CAT 6 cable is protected from outdoor hazards by a black UV jacket, marked with metre lengths to reduce constant measuring during installation. CAT6 UTP outdoor cables are perfect for maintaining your Ethernet or cable network set-up, and you can be at ease knowing it is working at maximum efficiency, carrying information at 155/622Mbps. When running cables between buildings or from an internal source to an external one, this CAT6 outdoor GEL filled cable will keep it safe and secure.
- Cable Type: Cat6
- Connectors: Un-terminated
- Length: 305m
- Colour: Black
- Jacket Material: PE
- Filler Material: Jelly Filling Compound
- Insulation Material: LDPE
- Diameter: Nominal 6.4mm
- Bare Copper / 23AWG
- Impedance Matched - providing high speed, error-free transmission
- 23AWG Solid Copper Conductors
- Metre marked Black UV stabilised jacket
- All proposed category 6 requirements as per ANSI/TIA, ISO/IEC, and CENELEC EN standards：
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat.6
- ISO/IEC 2nd Edition 11801 CLASS E
- CENELEC EN 50173-1
- CENELEC EN 50288-6-1, IEC 61156-5 for horizontal cable
- Flame retardancy is tested according to UL1581
- Our products always comply with RoHS and REACH Directives
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet
- 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (IEEE 802.3)
- 100 VG – AnyLAN (IEEE802.12), 155/622 Mbps ATM
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- Voice, T1, ISDN
3-year limited warranty.