4Cabling CAT6A S/FTP LSZH Solid Core Cable Roll 305m : 23AWG: GREY
CAT6A S/FTP LSZH SOLID CORE CABLE ROLL 305M : 23AWG: GREY
4Cabling’s CAT6A S/FTP LSZH 305M Ethernet Cable is made from 100% bare copper and supplied on a sturdy plastic reel. It is designed for use in situations where data integrity and transfer speeds are of the utmost importance.
Our cable is independently third-party tested and certified to ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA-568-C.2, YD/T 1019; and is RoHS compliant. It features a tighter twist rate, with shielding to reduce signal noise and crosstalk from adjacent pairs within the cable and other external sources. This provides a better signal to noise ratio with minimal loss, which translates to fast and reliable data transmission.
- Fully tested at 100M to 10GBASE-T (500MHz) ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA-568-C.2, YD/T 1019 CAT6A standard
- S/FTP - Each twisted pair is wrapped in foil tape and then overall wrapped in a flexible yet strong braided shield. This type of shielding provides better grounding and helps prevent EMI from entering or exiting the cable and reduces crosstalk from adjacent pairs within the cable.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) reduces the amount of corrosive and toxic gases emitted during combustion.
- Complies with RoHS standards.
- 23AWG 100% solid bare copper conductors.
- Supports speeds of up to 10Gb/s for up to 100m
- Colour: Grey
- Length: 305m
- ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA-568-C.2, YD/T 1019
- RoHS Compliant
1-year limited warranty