Active Mini Displayport 1.2 to DVI 4K2K Adaptor
The mini Dp to DVI Active adapter lets you connect your minin DP video source (desktop PC, laptop, etc.) to a DVI-D monitor, projector or display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to DiaplayPort-capable monitor.
Unlike passtive adapters, this mini Dp to DVI converter offers an active conversion for use with any mini Dp output - ideal for graphics card that are not capable of outputting muti-mode DP++ signals(e.g.ATI Eyefinity).Supporting resolutions up to 4K2K at 30hz, this compact deviceprovides a simple solution for converting mini Dp output for compatibility with existing DVI monitors, televisions or projectors
- Connect a Single-Mode Displayport Enable Computer to a DVI-D Monitor, TV or Projector
- Active Adapter Protocol Converts a Single-Mode DisplayPort signal to Dual-Link DVI
- Support TV resolutions of up to 4K2K, Computers up to 3840x2160
- Sends Extended Colors up to 8-Bits per Component for Millions of Colors
- Features a Self-Powered Design, No External Power is Needer