CISCO CBS110 24-PORTS GE UNMANAGED ETHERNET SWITCH
The Cisco CBS110 CBS110-24T-AU is an affordable plug-and-play 24-Ports switch ideal for small offices, workgroups, departments, and growing offices with limited IT know-how and support. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, this switch is designed to suit any small business with basic network needs and is optimized for power efficiency. It provides robust network connectivity your business demands, as well as added reliability with advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), loop detection, and cable diagnostics, all in a switch that you can set up yourself in minutes. The Cisco Business 110 Series switches bring the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
• Affordable 10/100/1000-Mbps speeds for bandwidth-hungry applications
• Plug-and-play, not IT knowledge required
• 5- to 24-port models that are desktop or rack-mountable
• Power over Ethernet models to provide power to access points, IP phones and, other devices
• Product Type: Ethernet Switch
• Switching Capacity and Forwarding Rate: 35.7 mpps, 48 Gbps
• MAC Table: 8K Addresses
• Jumbo frame: 9216 bytes
• Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, 802.1p priority, Energy Efficient Ethernet, 802.3af, Power over Ethernet
• Ports: 24-Ports
• Cabling type: Category 5e or better
• Mounting options: Desktop, wall-mount or rack mount
• Physical Security Lock: Kensington lock slot
• 1x Cisco Business 110 Series switch
• 1x Power cord or adapter
• 1x Quick start guide
• 1x Mounting kit