Comsol 10m 10GbE Cat 6A UTP Snagless Patch Cable LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) - BlueProduct Brief
Comsol 10 Gigabit Ethernet Cat 6A unshielded (UTP) patch cables are designed for high performance networks in the data centre or anywhere maximum speeds and reliability are required. Our Cat 6A UTP patch cables meet or exceed Cat 6A specifications including international TIA/EIA standards, IEEE 802.3an, ISO/IEC 11801 and are A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements.
Manufactured using 24AWG twisted pair stranded conductors and 50 Microns of gold on the connectors to guarantee maximum performance and to ensure reliable data transmission in the most demanding network environments. Our Cat 6A cables also feature staggered pin construction and offset twisted pairs to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
For durability and long lasting performance, Comsol Cat 6A patch cables feature a snagless design moulded boot to prevent unwanted cable snags during installation and protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage.
• Future proof your network cabling infrastructure
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Supports Gigabit Ethernet
• Supports 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
• LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) cable jacket
• 24 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
• RJ45 connectors with 50 micron gold plated contacts for superior signal
• Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
• Staggered pin construction to reduce signal interference
• Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
• A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements
• ETL verified to TIA-568C-2.1 Category 6A
• Compliant to ISO/IEC 11801 and IEEE 802.3an standards
• Lifetime warranty