Comsol 10m DVI-D Digital Dual Link Cable - Male to MaleProduct Brief
This DVI-D Dual Link cable is used to connect your DVI computer to your DVI monitor, projector or HDTV. The purely digital DVI format provides high speed digital video transmission to ensure pixel perfect crisp video reproduction without any ghosting or loss of quality.
Manufactured using heavier gauge copper wire than standard shorter length DVI cables, ensures less electrical resistance resulting in a stronger signal and ensures error free transmission over longer distances.
This cable supports both Dual Link and Single Link DVI formats and supports video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600.
• Connect your DVI computer to a DVI monitor, projector or HDTV
• 24+1 Pin DVI-D Dual Link Male to 24+1 Pin DVI-D Dual Link Male
• High speed digital transmission rate up to 9.9Gbps
• Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
• Supports both Dual Link DVI and Single Link DVI formats
• 24AWG high purity oxygen free copper conductors
• 24K gold plated connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
• Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
• Moulded connectors provide maximum strain relief for enhanced durability
• HDCP compliant (High-band Digital Content Protection)
• RoHS compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
• Lifetime Warranty