Comsol 1m 10GbE Cat 6A S/FTP Shielded Patch Cable - RedProduct Brief
Comsol 10 Gigabit Ethernet Cat 6A S/FTP shielded patch cables are designed for high performance networks in the data centre or anywhere maximum speeds and reliability are required. Our Cat 6A S/FTP patch cables meet or exceed Cat 6A specifications including international TIA/EIA standards, IEEE 802.3an, ISO/IEC 11801 and are A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements.
These shielded cables are manufactured using four individually aluminium foil mylar wrapped twisted pairs and an overall braided shield to eliminate alien crosstalk and to ensure reliable data transmission in the most demanding network environments. Our Cat 6A cables also feature staggered pin construction and offset twisted pairs to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
For durability and long lasting performance, Comsol Cat 6A patch cables feature a snagless design moulded boot to prevent unwanted cable snags during installation and protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage.
• Future proof your network cabling infrastructure
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Supports Gigabit Ethernet
• Supports 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
• Each twisted pair is individually wrapped using aluminium foil mylar
• Overall braided shield
• 26 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
• Fire Resistant/Flame RetardantPVC cable jacket
• RJ45 connectors with 50 micron gold plated contacts for superior signal
• Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
• Staggered pin construction to reduce signal interference
• Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
• A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements
• ETL verified to TIA-568C-2.1 Category 6A
• Compliant to ISO/IEC 11801
• Compliant to IEEE 802.3an standards
• UL Approval UL444
• Lifetime warranty