Comsol 1m 10GbE Ultra Thin Cat 6A UTP Snagless Patch Cable LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) - BlueProduct Brief
Comsol 10 Gigabit Ethernet Ultra Thin Cat 6A unshielded (UTP) patch cables are designed for high density, high performance networks in the data centre or where space, maximum speeds and reliability are required. Our Ultra Thin Cat 6A UTP patch cables meet or exceed Cat 6A specifications including international TIA/EIA standards, IEEE 802.3an, ISO/IEC 11801 and are A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements.
Manufactured using 28AWG twisted pair stranded conductors and gold plated connectors to guarantee maximum performance and to ensure reliable data transmission in the most demanding network environments. Our Ultra Thin Cat 6A cables also feature staggered pin construction and offset twisted pairs to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
For durability and long lasting performance, Comsol Ultra Thin Cat 6A patch cables feature an integrated snagless connector to prevent unwanted cable snags during installation and protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage.
• Future proof your network cabling infrastructure
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Supports Gigabit Ethernet
• Supports 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
• LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) cable jacket
• 28 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
• Outer Diameter: 3.8mm
• RJ45 connectors with gold plated contacts for superior signal
• Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
• Staggered pin construction to reduce signal interference
• Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
• A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements
• ETL verified to TIA-568C-2.1 Category 6A
• Compliant to ISO/IEC 11801 and IEEE 802.3an standards
• Lifetime warranty