Comsol 1m mJ-mJ Multi-Mode Duplex Fibre Patch Cable LSZH 62.5/125 OM1Product Brief
OM1 multi-mode fibre (MMF) cables support 1 Gigabit network applications.
Our OM1 62.5/125 fibre patch cables feature a flame retardant LSZH (Low Smoke, Zero Halogen) cable jacket to ensure minimal toxic and corrosive gas emissions in the event of a fire, making them compatible with most data centre requirements and critical area applications.
OM1 cables support 1Gb transfer speeds up to 275 metres and can also support 10Gb up to 33 metres. Each cable is 100% optically tested and supplied with its own individual insertion loss test report for maximum performance and reliability.
• MT male connector to MT male connector
• Orange 62.5/125 OM1 fibre cable with LSZH jacket
• Supports 1Gb Ethernet up to 275 metres
• Supports 10Gb Ethernet up to 33 metres
• Bandwidth: 200/500 MHz-km @ 850//1300 nm
• 100% optically tested and supplied with individual insertion loss test report
• Typical insertion loss <0.2dB
• Typical return loss >35dB
• Jacket outside diameter (OD) 3.0mm
• Lifetime warranty