Comsol 1m RJ45 Cat 5e Patch Cable - BlueProduct Brief
Comsol Cat 5e patch cables are the ideal choice for connecting home or small office networks including hubs, switches, routers, modems and patch panels. Our Cat 5e patch cables meet or exceed Cat 5e specifications including international TIA/EIA standards and are A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements.
Manufactured using 24AWG twisted pair stranded conductors and 50 Microns of gold on the connectors to guarantee maximum performance and to ensure reliable data transmission in the most demanding network environments.
For durability and long lasting performance, our Cat 5e cables feature a snagless design moulded boot to prevent unwanted cable snags during installation and protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage.
• A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements
• Supports 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
• Supports 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
• 24 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
• RJ45 connectors with 50 micron gold plated contacts for superior signal
• Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
• Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
• Performance rated up to 350Mhz
• CM rated PVC cable jacket
• ETL verified to TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e
• Lifetime warranty