Comsol 20m ST-SC Single-Mode Duplex Fibre Patch Cable LSZH 9/125 OS2Product Brief
OS2 single-mode fibre (SMF) cables support up to 100 Gigabit high speed network applications over much longer distances than multi-mode cables.
Our OS2 9/125 fibre patch cables feature a flame retardant LSZH (Low Smoke, Zero Halogen) cable jacket to ensure minimal toxic and corrosive gas emissions in the event of a fire, making them compatible with most data centre requirements and critical area applications.
OS2 cables support 10Gb, 40Gb & 100Gb transfer speeds up to 40km and also support 1Gb up to 100 km. Each cable is 100% optically tested and supplied with its own individual insertion loss test report for maximum performance and reliability.
• ST male connector to SC male connector
• Yellow 9/125 OS2 fibre cable with LSZH jacket
• Supports 1Gb Ethernet up to 100 km
• Supports 10Gb, 40Gb & 100 Gb up to 40 km
• Bandwidth: >100GHz-km
• 100% optically tested and supplied with individual insertion loss test report
• Typical insertion loss <0.2dB
• Typical return loss >50dB
• Jacket outside diameter (OD) 3.0mm
• Lifetime warranty