Linkbasic''s cabinets are the ideal solution for intermediate sized networks offering versatility and convenience, saving valuable space within any office suite. Supplied fully assembled as standard, the case can be stripped down to the basic framework in a matter of seconds via the slide and connect panel.
• Meets the requirements of ANSI/EIARS-310- D criterions for manufacture
• Material: seamless steel board.
• Good ventilation and heat dispersal
• Ability to add cable fixtures accordingly .
• Powder coated to protect against rust, oxidization, scratches, lacquer peeling, strong acid and alkali erosion .
• Flexible vertical rail thickness up to 2mm
• Framework used high strength steel with an 800kg weight capacity
• The wall box range offers you an economical and cost-effective solution for smaller installations where space is limited
• Network hardware can be installed in confined spaces, in out of sight / off the floor locations
• Have been widely used in the fields of computer data network, page, wiring, PA broadcasting, soundtrack system, subway train
No customer comments for the moment.
Model No: HRWM6RU-4-S
Model No: RDA2U
Model No: RK12WALLO
Model No: SCB-PKST-02-42U610-CBK
Model No: RK1236BKF
Model No: RCLB-WCB06-645-BAA
Model No: 4POSTRACK12U
Model No: WALLMNT12