j5create USB 3.0 HDMI/DVI Display Adapter (Windows/Mac)
Looking for an easy way to add a second monitor? Let's get to multitasking! The JUA350 USB 3.0 Display Adapter fromj5create works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI connectionwithout the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The j5create USB 3.0 Display Adapter can support up to four displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully functioning multi-display powerhouse.
This video over USB adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing additional displays, without the hassle of opening the computer casing and installing an external graphic card. You can have your 2nd monitor with an extended display, a mirrored display, a rotational display (rotation mode not available for MAC), or make it your primary monitor.
Now enjoy true 1080p HD resolution through any computer with a USB 3.0 port. These adapters are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 resolutions and playback, ideal for office applications. Simple "Plug and Play" operation allows you to connect your computer to a second monitor or projector and within seconds to create a new visual environment.
- Host Interface:USB 3.0 A-Type Connector
- Video Interface:
- HDMI Female Connector
- HDMI to DVI Converter Included
- Power Mode: Bus-powered or Self- Powered
- Power Consumption:?500mA
- Housing Material:Aluminum
- Dimensions: Main body 41(W)x 72(H)x14(D) mm / Cable length: 200 mm
- Weight:Approximately 53 g
- Microsoft Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Temperature: Operating -50°F~131°F / Non- Operating: -77°F~167°F
- Minimum System Requirements
- QTY:1~2 Dongle,3~4 Dongles
- CPU:Intel i3 Dual Core 2.4 GHz or above,Intel i5 Dual Core 1.6 GHz or above
- RAM:4 GB or Higher Playing Video on the extended monitor
- Full HD:CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core 3.10 GHz or above
- Video: RAM: 4 GB or higher (Higher Processor recommended for Multi-Displays and optimal performance.)