Klik 1.5m High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Male to MaleProduct Brief
This High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is used to connect a computer, Blu-ray, DVD, set top box, media player, games console or AV receiver to an HD TV, monitor or projector equipped with an HDMI input.
As HDMI standards continue to evolve and push the boundaries of the HD experience, this cable supports all the latest HDMI 2.0 specifications including 4K Ultra HD Displays ensuring you get the most out of your AV investment.
• Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1.4
• Supports all the latest 4K Ultra HD displays with resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
• 24k gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
• Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
• High grade oxygen-free 28AWG copper wire
• 3D Support defines protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications
• HDMI Ethernet Channel allows users to take full advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
• Audio Support for 32 channel digital audio and lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
• Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
• 4K Support enables video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 which is 4 times the clarity existing 1080p displays
• Supports maximum bandwidth up to 18Gbps
• Audio Return Channel allows an HDMI host to send audio data upstream, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
• Additional Colour Spaces for additional colour models used in digital photography and computer graphics