Klik 2m Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - 8K@120HzProduct Brief
This Ultra High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is used to connect a computer, set top box, Apple TV, media player, gaming console or AV receiver to an HD TV, monitor or projector equipped with an HDMI input.
As HDMI standards continue to evolve and push the boundaries of the HD experience, this cable supports all the latest HDMI 2.1 specifications including 8K Ultra HD Displays ensuring you get the most out of your AV investment.
• Supports all features of HDMI 2.1, HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1.4
• Supports maximum bandwidth up to 48Gbps
• Maximum video resolution and faster refresh rate support including 4K@120Hz, 5K@120Hz, 8K@120Hz and 10K@120Hz
• 24k gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
• 3D Support defines protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications
• HDMI Ethernet Channel allows users to take full advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
• Supports Dynamic HDR formats
• Audio Support for 32 channel digital audio and lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master, DTS:X, Dolby Atmos and more.
• Supports ARC, eARC, VRR, QMS, QFT, ALLM