Rextron 2 Port PS/2 KVM Switch
The MyHopper KMH2C are computer switches that allow access to two IBM compatible computers respectively from one PS/2 keyboard, mouse and monitor. Switching between computers is as easy as pressing the push button or entering hot-key commands from your keyboard. There is no interface card and software to install and the MyHopper is independent of the computer operating system.
Ready to run right out of the box, this Kit comes with everything you need - a switch and complete cable sets, just hook them up and go. By allowing one console to manage all your computers, the MyHopper eliminates the expense for extra consoles, the spaces for extra peripherals and the time hopping around for accessing different computers.
- Unique loose-free cables included preventing keyboard or mouse connector from getting loose
- Supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC boot up
- Keyboard and mouse are hot pluggable at any time without turning either MyHopper or PCs off
- Space-saving design - all cables are connected to the rear
- Auto scan automatically selects computers sequentially
- Supports M/S IntelliMouse (Pro), Explorer, Optical
- Hot-key and push button allow easy computer access
- Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers
- Operating system independent, transparent to all applications
- High VGA resolution 1920x1440
- DDC2B compatible
- Power-free operation - the MyHopper draws power from the attached PCs