Simplecom CH341 USB 3.0 External 4 Port HUB Built-in 0.5M Cable
Simplecom CH341 USB 3.0 External 4 Port HUB Built-in 0.5M Cable For PC Laptop
Simplecom CH341 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub turn one of your computer's USB3.0 ports into four. This allows you to connect and use USB devices such as digital cameras, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers, all from a single hub. Powered by USB 3.0, this hub provides quick data transfer rates of up to 5.0Gbps. It does not require any software, drivers, or complicated installation process. Features a sleek design to fit on your desk without taking up precious desktop space.
- USB 3.0 is 10x faster than USB 2.0 (Backward Compatible with USB 2.0)
- Compact and Slim, Strip-shape Design, No Power Adapter Required
- Easy to Install, Plug and Play
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps, 10x faster than USB 2.0
- 0.5M Cable Length
- Windows XP and above
- Mac OS X 10.2 and above
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
- For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 5 volts 900mA .
- The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
- 1x CH341 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub