TP-Link 14-slot Unmanaged Media Converter Chassis, Single Power Supply
The TL-MC1400 14-Slot Rack-mount Chassis is specially designed to accommodate fourteen TP-LINK Media Converters for central power supply, thus saving space and eliminating excess power cables.
Continuous operation is of great importance to fibre communication, so the chassis is equipped with an optional redundant power supply and a âHot-Swappingâ function which allows installing or removing the converter or power supply without powering off the chassis.
To stabilize performance and extend its lifetime, two cooling fans are installed internally. Couple the TL-MC1400 with MC series Gigabit / Fast Ethernet media converters for the ideal media conversion network.
*The TL-MC1400 supports TL-MCXXX ver:2.0 TP-Link media converters only (not ver:1.0).
- 14 bays to house up to 14 media converters
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable with 2U height
- Optional redundant power supply to ensure non-stop reliable operation
- Provides hot-swapping of media converters and redundant power supplies
- Two cooling fans (internal) mounted at the rear panel for system cooling
- Media converter power isolation for electrical isolation from each bay
- Offers over-voltage and over-current protections
- For TP-LINK Media Converters, the TL-MC1400 supports TL-MCXXX ver:2.0 only, not ver:1.0
MEDIA CONVERTER & MODULE:
AC Power Supply
Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 3.0A(Max)
Output: +9.5VDC, 9.5A(Max)
Standard 19-Inch, 2U height
External Power Adapter
Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity:5%~90% non-condensing