TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit Switch (10/100/1000) Plastic
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch provides the simplest way of transitioning to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. With innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1005D can save up to 70%* on power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Featuring 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1005D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling speedy large file transfers. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
Why not go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1005D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 80% reduction in power use
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cable would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
* Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity
- 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
External Power Supply
Dimensions (W X D X H)
6.5*4.3*1.1 in. (165*108*28 mm)
Store and Forward
Green Technology, saving power up to70%
802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
Auto-Uplink Every Port
FCC, CE, RoHs
5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch TL-SG1005D
Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?); Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?); Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing; Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing